Tenda’s PH3 WiFi Powerline kit features a new generation Broadcom Powerline chipset and Homeplug AV2 technology, offering users transmission speed of up to 1000Mbps. This offer includes a Primary Unit (used to called a Master) and 1 Secondary units (used to be called Slaves). The system offers a high security point to multipoint system via the existing wiring in your house.
The system comprises of :
• 1 Primary PH3 Node (connects to your internet router)
• 1 Secondary Nodes
For future expansion
• A total of 4 nodes are permitted per electrical circuit meaning, 1 Master + 3 Secondary Nodes which can be either P3 (point to point) or PA6 (for Wifi).
Important Note: Check your Electrical Circuit First
• Recommended for use on single phase electrical circuits only. Nodes must preferably be on the exact same circuit to ensure optimal performance.
• To test, switch OFF the circuit breaker on which your router is located and identify all plugs which are also simultaneously OFF. These will be suitable for WiFi Extender PA6 units.
• In certain cases you may need an electrician to assist with swopping circuits onto the same one as the Master.
Powerline: Primary Unit – PH3 (also known as a P3)
Speed: 1000Mbps Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000M
Buttons: 1 x Pair/Reset
LED: 1 x Power, 1 x Powerline, 1 x Ethernet
Power Consumption: Maximum: 3.2W,Minimum: 0.36W
Frequency: Powerline 2-86MHz
Dimensions: 82mm x 60mm x 32mm
Standards & Protocol: HomePlugAV2, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Modulation Technology: OFDM,CSMA/CA
Power Input AC: 100?240V 50/60Hz 0.1A
Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C
Operating Humidity:10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity:5% ~ 90%RH non-condensing
Support: units may ship in separate boxes and need to be paired. See additional images for ‘HOW TO’ or refer to the enclosed manual or the tendacn.com website for all supporting documentation and firmware updates etc.
What’s in the box
2x Tenda PH3 Powerline Nodes
T0 view our full range of Internet & Data extenders for both Wifi & LAN/WAN [click here]
For additional technical support [click here]
What devices can presently be Smart Automated? [click here]